An easy and economical way to drink loose tea without a teapot.
- Reusable and eco-friendly
- Curved handle for easy use
- Practical on-the-go
358 in stock
How do i use it
Convenient accessory to brew your perfect cup of loose tea.
The leaves can be re-used at least 2 times before cleaning. Allows plenty of space for the tea leaves to expand, leading to more depth of flavour.
- 1 Slide lower part of the infuser to the side to open
- 2 Carefully spoon desired quantity of tea leaves into infuser
- 3 Slide infuser closed again
- 4 Put infuser into the hot water and let it steep for recommended time
- 5 Remove infuser from the cup by lifting the hook handle
Where is it produced?
The vertical tea infuser is designed and manufactured by Fuyang Jinmu Arts and Crafts Company, located in Fuyang, in the northwestern Anhui Province of China
Monica, our contact person, has been amazing so far, and always willing to go the extra mile for a better customer experience. We are currently not able to monitor working conditions at the factory.
The tea infuser is made of 18/8 stainless steel, with a fine mesh for small and medium leaves. Hook handle enables use for different sizes of both ceramic cups and glasses.